Saturday, February 25, 2012

Movie Review: Ghost Rider - Spirit of Vengeance



Been a long time since I did a review on movies so I might get a little rusty on this. Last night we saw this movie. Ghost Rider, Spirit of Vengeance. The plot was unexpected of the character from the movie. Who knew the devil in him turns out to be the abducted angel from heaven (oops, sorry for the spoilers).

Anyway, It was kinda refreshing. Cinematography is cool for an amateur critic like me. The quality is crisp. Though I'm not too sure about the movie and how it somehow looked like a low-budgeted film. Its advertisement was not as grand as its previous movie.

What I do not like about the movie really was the filming style. Damn, but those dudes with the cameras are very annoying, they should be banned from holding one. How can you move a camera like that and not feel like vomiting after watching it. Audience like it better when its steady, well at least I do. Ok, yeah I know it creates a really good scene when you add some roughness in the filming style, but for me it's only activating my motion sickness. *puke*

Over all I'd give it a 3 out of 5 stars. Nicolas Cage is still the man. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment